Importing data into a BPC model (cube) fails with the message "Error occurs when loading transaction data from other model"
Issue can occur with a variety of data manager import process chains:
- BPC: Import Transaction Data from BW InfoProvider (Delta) (LOAD_DELTA_IP)
- BPC: Import Transaction Data from SAP Source System (Full) (LOAD_DS_TD_FULL_NEW)
- BPC: Import TX Data from BW InfoProvider - with prompts (LOAD_INFOPROV_UI)
- BPC: Import TX Data from BW InfoProvider - without prompts LOAD_INFOPROVIDER
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.x, Version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.x, Version for SAP BW4/HANA
delta load , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.