Importing data into a BPC model (cube) fails with the message "Error occurs when loading transaction data from other model"
Issue can occur with a variety of data manager import process chains:
- BPC: Import Transaction Data from BW InfoProvider (Delta) (LOAD_DELTA_IP)
- BPC: Import Transaction Data from SAP Source System (Full) (LOAD_DS_TD_FULL_NEW)
- BPC: Import TX Data from BW InfoProvider - with prompts (LOAD_INFOPROV_UI)
- BPC: Import TX Data from BW InfoProvider - without prompts LOAD_INFOPROVIDER
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.x, Version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.x, Version for SAP BW4/HANA
delta load , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.