You face issues when importing data to IBP because there is old and obsolete data in the Reporting table. You may face errors like:
- Unable to import the data because the row is duplicated in batch &1 and file &2 caused by: Key figure duplication
- transaction rolled back by an internal error: maximum number of rows per table or partition reached
- SQL Error: SOPINTEG_SUMRIZ_BATCH_RPT
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning(IBP)
IBP, STAGCLEANUP, global, paramter, reporting, table, import, data, IBP, SOP, manage global configurations, integration, /IBP/R_PURGE_DI, PURGE_DI, SOPINTEG_SUMRIZ_BATCH_RPT, SQL, error, unique, constraint , KBA , purge staging table , staging table delete , stagcleanup parameter , delete staging table , clean staging table , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , SCM-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.