You want to prepare a report to present:
- The number of candidates in each status of the candidate pipeline of a requisition.
- The time spent by a candidate in each status of the pipeline
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Go to Reports (or Analytics) >> Reporting
- Click on Ad hoc reports
- Create a new Recruiting V2 report
- Select the columns - Candidate ID, Candidate First Name, Last name, Job Req ID and Application Status.
- The report will show you data as below:
- Now filter the data with respect to Job Req ID. You will get the number of candidates in each status of the candidate pipeline of the filtered requisition.
- The report on the time spent by a candidate in each status of the candidate pipeline is not supported at the moment.
Candidates, Report, Pipeline, Time spent, Status, Requisition, Analytics, V2, Ad Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem