- You hit the issue described in SAP Note 2284713 Implementation of HTTP header following RFC-7230 specification at receiver side.
- Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) HTTP_AAE receiver Adapter is being used in the business scenario for message processing.
- During processing, it is noticed that, the HTTP_AAE adapter messages are failing with improper HTTP header value format of Content-Type.
- The correction Note introduces a new parameter, which could fix the invalid HTTP header for multipart request.
- However, your system component is NOT included in the Note release.
Note: This list may be continuously updated. Please refer to Note 2284713 for the latest version information.
multipart; boundary; form; HTTP header; HTTP_AAE Receiver Adapter , KBA , BC-XI-CON-HTP , HTTP Adapter J2EE Adapter Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.