- You hit the issue described in SAP Note 2284713 Implementation of HTTP header following RFC-7230 specification at receiver side.
- Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) HTTP_AAE receiver Adapter is being used in the business scenario for message processing.
- During processing, it is noticed that, the HTTP_AAE adapter messages are failing with improper HTTP header value format of Content-Type.
- The correction Note introduces a new parameter, which could fix the invalid HTTP header for multipart request.
- However, your system component is NOT included in the Note release.
Note: This list may be continuously updated. Please refer to Note 2284713 for the latest version information.
multipart; boundary; form; HTTP header; HTTP_AAE Receiver Adapter , KBA , BC-XI-CON-HTP , HTTP Adapter J2EE Adapter Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.