- How can we get the across modules in a single Adhoc Report?
- What is Cross Domain Adhoc Report?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Adhoc Framework has provided the functionality of creating a report across different modules such as Employee Profile and Performance Management.
- Depending on the requirement, customer can choose the domain while creating a Cross domain Adhoc Report.
How to check if a module/domain can be used to create cross domain report with other module/domain?
- When you create a new Adhoc report, select the Report Type as Cross Domain Report.
- Whatever domain you are now seeing under Report Type Definition are available for Cross domain.
Different sections in Cross domain report:
- Add Domain: Click to Add more domains you want to use.
- People : Same as single domain report. Depending on the domain selected (if it does not have people scope) it has to be the last one.
- Data Sets : Select Data Sets for the respective module (for PM and Goal as an example)
- Relationships: Set the same Inner Join or Left Outer Join
Cross Domain - Adhoc Reports - Create report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To