- How can we get multiple modules in a single Table Report?
- What is a Cross Domain Table Report?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Table report Framework has provided the functionality of creating a report across different modules such as Employee Profile and Performance Management.
- Depending on the requirement, customers can choose the domain while creating a Cross domain Table Report.
How to check if a module/domain can be used to create a cross domain report with another module/domain:
- When you create a new Table report, select the Report type as Cross Domain Report.
- Whatever domain you see under Report Definition type is available for Cross domain.
Different Sections in Cross Domain Report:
- Add Domain: Click to Add more domains you want to use.
- People: Same as single domain report. Depending on the domain selected (if it does not have people scope), it has to be the last one.
- Data Sets: Select Data Sets for the respective module (for PM and Goals as an example)
- Relationships: Select Inner Join or Left Outer Join
Create report, cross-domain, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To