- The SAP Event Stream Processor project is using SAP IQ Output Adapter.
- When the adapter fails to load a file into IQ, one of the following occurs:
- The adapter automatically makes subsequent attempts to load the file into IQ.
- The adapter skips over the failed file. In this situation, manual intervention is required.
- How to determine which error conditions will require manual intervention and which error conditions will not?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) SP11 Rev112
- SAP IQ 220.127.116.11.1364
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
retry, retries, skip, skipped, IQ, "load file", streaming, processing, esp , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.