- You are using Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) IDoc_AAE adapter to receive IDocs
- The IDoc is successfully sent from the sender system
- You cannot find the IDoc in the receiver channel
- In the Channel-Independent Logs, found in: Configuration and Monitoring Home -> Monitoring -> Adapter Engine -> Channel-Independent Logs, you see the error 'Initialization error = No Service configured for TechnicalSystem'
- From deafultTrace files, you may see the error:
No Service configured for TechnicalSystem ABC\#100#
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Technical System, Lost IDoc, Logical System Name , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD , SLD Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.