When admin user try to change the status of a user from inactive to active via Manage Users page, they receive the following error "NO_ADD_USERS_PERMISSIONS"
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental **
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage users
- Select an inactive user
- Change status to active
- Save - the error appears "NO_ADD_USERS_PERMISSIONS" or "ADMINV2_NO_ADD_USERS_PERMISSION"
The user is not granted the permission to "Add New User"
- Navigate to "Manage Permission Roles"
- Select a role for the affected user
- Select "Manage User"
- Select the checkbox for "Add New User"
- Save Changes
Note: In case you do not see the "Add New User" permission, please refer KBA 2088173 - How to add new users through manage users - BizX Platform
unable change user status on manage users, add new user manage users , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem