Employee Central Embedded Tile available in Success store but cannot be viewed under Dashboard 2.0 nor in Employee File
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Tools>Reporting>Manage Dashboards> Manage You Calc and Standard dashboards> Add from Success Store> Employee Central embedded Tile
- Edit and include the availability of the Dashboard in homepage.
The customer could not locate the standard tile “Employee Central embedded Tile” available in Success Store in Dashboards.
Once the tile is downloaded from the Success Store, we need to configure this model and it will be viewable in the "Employee Files" page and not under Dashboards
1.Ensure the administrator user has all permissions enabled in the permission category “Manage Dashboards/Report”
2. In Admin Center, navigate to Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards
3. Click on the link “Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files”
4. Click on the “Add From Success Store” button (or if you have the .epix file click the “Upload Custom YouCalc File” and upload the file)
5. For the dashboard “Employee Central Embedded Tile” click the “Add to Instance” button in the “Get Model” column
6. Make any changes to the name or description of the dashboard if required and click Save
7. Return to Admin Center and navigate to Employee Files > Configure Charts for Key Figures in Compensation Portlet
8. Select the “Visualize the key figures on the compensation portlet” checkbox and select the dashboard in the Model drop-down
9. Select which of the widgets should be displayed and click Save
The Embedded Analytics are now enabled.
The tile/widget would appear only in Employee Central V2. But in People Profile, process to add this similar kind of widget is little different. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Admin Center > Employee Files > Configure People Profile Page
2. From the right hand side, add (drag and drop to left hand side) a block called "Total Compensation History".
3. Save this configuration.
4. In Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles, grant permissions to see Employee Widgets.
Employee Central Embedded Tile, Dashboards, Standard Tile, Report Center, ECT-56986 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To