- When you press F4 in TAN Number field in the second step of challan mapping (HINUCMAP report), dump occurs.
- Dump DATA_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS
- Invalid subfield access: Offset too large
- The current ABAP program "HINUCMAP" had to be terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS', was not
procedure "%_INIT_PBO_FIRST" "(FORM)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING
Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the
exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
The reason for the exception is:
In the running program "HINUCMAP", the field "IT_T549S-FUNCO" of the type
"C" and length 54 was to be accessed with the offset 54.
However, subfield accesses with an offset specification that is not
smaller than the field length are not permitted.
- LOOP AT it_t549s.
IF it_t549s-funco+2(5) = '40ECC'.
xpos = 18.
>>>>> while it_t549s-funco+xpos(1) <> ','.
xpos = xpos + 1.
- Cannot do the challan mapping.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PA-PA-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.