Approvals that have not been approved, and have been canceled by the Deny Expired Approval Processes automatic process, are displayed as assigned to the wrong approver.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a class for this item and add the item and class in the library so that it can be accessed by the user >
- "Approval Required" should be "Yes" for this item and class, and an approval process should be attached to the item and class >
- As a user, assign the item to your learning plan >
- Request for registration for the class and now the request goes to the approver >
- Edit the segment of the class to make it in the past. This is because the automatic process picks the approvals for past classes >
- Note that the approver has not approved any request yet. It is still pending approval >
- Schedule the Deny Expired Approval Processes automatic process.
The Learning admin ID who scheduled the automatic process for the first time is now assigned as the approver.
This is an expected behavior.
wrong, supervisor, manager, incorrect, approver, approval, process, expired, canceled , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-APM , Automatic Processes , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , Problem