How to setup a Free-Floating item with Due Date and Assignment Type and assign it via Assignment Profile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Create an Item
- In Item Details Tab > Assignments Section, update the following:
- Initial Basis: Event
- Initial Number
- Initial Period
- Assignment Type: Required
- Proceed to an Assignment Profile > Items tab > Add the Item
- Execute the Changes so that the Item is assigned to the users
- Check on a user's Assigned Items tab and notice that there is a Required Date
Note:The Initial Required Date Basis field value will be auto populated to Curricula as soon as we associate an Item to a Curricula, The field is valid only when the course get assigned to user as part of Curricula.
SF, success factors, profile, required, LMS, item, free, floating, require, date, assignment, profile, assign, update , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , How To