Table (Ad Hoc) / Canvas (ORD) reports show a 1 day (plus/minus) date difference than actual data in the BizX instance.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Note the date in the system. Example: Start date of work experience in Employee Profile.
Adhoc Report is showing the date 1 day before the actual date.
The report is configured to fetch the date/timestamp per the timezone of the logged in user (localized) running the report rather than the server time.
- Edit the Report and click the 'Configuration' pill.
- Then click the 'DatatType Configuration' option.
- Uncheck the 'Localized' checkbox beside the desired field, if you do not want the data to be localized based on the logged in user's timezone.
Note: For Canvas reports, the cause and the fix only apply to Detailed Reporting (Live Data) data source.
- Edit the Report under concern and choose 'Column Formatting' option from the 'Edit' dropdown.
- Then Choose 'TimeStamp' if you DO NOT want the field to be localized.
Choose 'TimeStamp Localized' only if you want the data to be localized based on the logged in user's timezone.
Ad, hoc, Report, 1, day, date, difference, Localized, canvas, table, ORD, one, issue, sync, canvas, server, timezone, locale, local, logged, in, data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem