- When User view a Webi Report Based on Bex Query then 3 or more sessions get generated for the specific user.
- Session are named as 1 for BI Launchpad ,1 for IDT and 1 for Logon without client ID.
- There Could more session generated for the User who view the reports.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1, Support Package 06+
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
multiple session,duplicate session,logon without client Id,joy,hang session,IDT session. , KBA , biadmin , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.