- While running HINCREMS report (transaction PC00_M40_REMS) for an employee, Dump Occurs.
- Runtime Errors BCD_ZERODIVIDE
- Except. CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE
- Division by 0 (type P) in program "HINCREMP"
- The current ABAP program "HINCREMP" had to be terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Error analysis
An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE', was not caught in
procedure "GET_FBP_ELIG" "(FORM)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the
exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
The reason for the exception is:
In the current program "HINCREMP", an arithmetic operation ('DIVIDE',
'/', 'DIV' or 'MOD') with a type P operand attempted to divide
- "BCD_ZERODIVIDE" "CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE"
- "HINCREMP" or "PCREMIN2"
- >>>>> elig-amunt = reimb-bet * days / tot_no_days .
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP Payroll India
- SAP Personnel Management - Personnel Administration - India (PA-PA-IN)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , PA-PA-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.