- While running HINCREMS report (transaction PC00_M40_REMS) for an employee, Dump Occurs.
- Runtime Errors BCD_ZERODIVIDE
- Except. CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE
- Division by 0 (type P) in program "HINCREMP"
- The current ABAP program "HINCREMP" had to be terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Error analysis
An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE', was not caught in
procedure "GET_FBP_ELIG" "(FORM)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the
exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
The reason for the exception is:
In the current program "HINCREMP", an arithmetic operation ('DIVIDE',
'/', 'DIV' or 'MOD') with a type P operand attempted to divide
- "BCD_ZERODIVIDE" "CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE"
- "HINCREMP" or "PCREMIN2"
- >>>>> elig-amunt = reimb-bet * days / tot_no_days .
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP Payroll India
- SAP Personnel Management - Personnel Administration - India (PA-PA-IN)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , PA-PA-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.