- Short dump RAISE_EXCEPTION occurs when trying to create a new project by copying an existing one in transaction code CJ20N.
- The project profile of standard project has ‘No ACL’ set for Access Control List (ACL) in transaction OPSA.
- The network profile for standard project has ACL (ACL with inheritance) set for Access Control List in transaction OPUU.
- Business function OPS_PS_CI_1 is activated.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAPLCOCOPY, NOT_ACTIVATED, LCNACLU19, SAPLCNACL, CNACL_CHECK_NET_PROFILE, LCNACLF13, PSACL_TAB, ACL, ACL (With Inh.) , PSACL_FLAGS_TAB, CNACL_CHECK_SWITCH , KBA , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.