- How to enable Interview Scheduling?
- Do I need a Partner consultant to enable Interview Scheduling?
- Can I change the fields in Interview Scheduling screen?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
If you are already using Interview Central and are using Data Retention Management 2.0, there is no need to engage a Partner consultant or contacting SAP Product Support to enable Interview Scheduling, as the required XML configuration and provisioning settings are already configured. However if you don't have Interview Central or DRM 2.0 enabled, please contact a Partner consultant to perform relevant configuration (interviewAssessment feature permission has to be added to the job requisition templates - please refer to the following Knowledge Base Article for more information: 2082155 - Interview Central - Recruiting Management)
- Enable V12 UI and V12 Career Site.
- If using Data Retention Management, DRM 2.0 is required. DRM 1.0 is not supported. (Refer to KBA 2103423 - DRM 2.0 to purge inactive candidates and / or inactive applications - Recruiting Management on how to configure DRM 2.0)
- If using requisition delete, use the Admin Job Requisition Delete, rather than requesting a requisition deletion from engineering.
- Enabling Interview Scheduling:
- Configure a picklist for virtual rooms:
Admin Center > Picklist Management (More information on working with picklist can be found in the following Knowledge Base Article: 2088658 - Picklists: Working with Legacy Picklists (Importing, Editing and Creating) - Platform)
- Enable Interview Scheduling in Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Enable Interview Scheduling
- Map the picklist created in point 1:
- Perform a Metadata Refresh
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Email Triggers. Configure the following email triggers:
- Candidate Self-Schedules Interview
- Interview Confirmation to Candidate
- Interview Confirmation to Organizers
- Interview Confirmation to Interviewers
- Interview Delete Notification
- Interview Availability Notification
- Interview Cancellation to Organizers
- Booked Interview Cancellation to Interviewers
- Booked Interview Cancellation to Organizers
- Booked Interview Reschedule Email to Candidate
- Candidate Interview Response Reminder
- Booked Candidate Interview Update
- Cancel Interview Notification
- Permissioning access to Interview Scheduling:
- Grant permissions to the Interview Scheduling feature:
RBP: Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Recruiting Permissions > Enable Interview Scheduling Permission
non-RBP: Admin Center > Recruiting Permission > Enable Interview Scheduling Permission
- Users who have active interviews on their job requisitions (the feature permission "interviewAssessment"in the job requisition template defines which recruiting operators will be able to see candidates in the interview statuses) will see candidates in the Interview Scheduling > Job Requisitions tab
- Additionally, you can decide if the Interview Scheduling will use SF calendar to maintain interviewers' availability or Outlook Integration to pull the availability from interviewers' Outlook calendars
In order to enable the SF calendar, please grant permissions to the Recruiting Permission "Enable Calendar":
RBP: Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Recruiting Permissions > Enable Calendar
non-RBP: Admin Center > Recruiting Permissions > Enable Calendar
In order to enable the Outlook Integration, please refer to the following KBA 2271568 - Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling - Recruiting Management
- Through Interview Scheduling you cannot schedule multiple interviews for the same candidate while the candidate is in the same Interview status of the talent pipeline;
- There is no report to check all interviews scheduled, you can only check it using the interview scheduling itself;
- The interview scheduling page will show all the job requisitions available for the user accessing it, there is no filter for the page;
Please note that if you are missing the permissions in RBP after enabling Interview scheduling try and do a Refresh of the RPB permissions in provisioning.
interview, scheduling, configuration, central, face to face, phone interview. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To