Where can we default the item process control values? There are options in the process control where we need to set the default values from Yes to No.
SAP SF LMS
1) Enable Esig - this can be set at the global variables page in the enable esig check box
2) Do Auto competency - This setting can be controlled by User Setting under Configuration tab of System admin - the property which governs is - Allow Users to assess competencies of their own.
3) Enable user request - This property to control this lies in the same user setting page - Enable User Item Requests
4) Manager/user can record learn - User setting page under User Learning Event Recording Defaults section you have two option for managers and user respectively.
5) User can access online content without registration - User setting page via property - Allow users to access online content without registration.
6) Enable user rating - This is governed by the property located in the system admin - configuration - > System configuration -> CATALOG
the property is - showItemRatingInCatalog
7. Include User Ratings from Previous Revision - This value defaults to Yes and can not be modified currently. If you want this feature, please request fon an Enhancement Feature.
Please check this KBA on how to request for new feature. - 2167560
Enable Esig,Do Auto competency, Enable user request, Manager/user can record learn,User can access online content without registration,Enable user rating, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem