In the header area of FB60, there are two fields 'Business transaction' and 'Document type', which are editable.
Below is your expectation to make them unchangeable, in order to avoid incorrect posting to credit memo:
- Only Business transaction "invoice" can be used;
- Only the document type for invoice can be used.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
FB60, FB70, FB75, FV60, FV65, FV70, FV75, OBZO, Document type, restrict, invoice, credit memo, separate, limit, restriction, authorization, secure, security, SHDO, screen variant, editing options, fixed, fix, park, post, change, edit, changeable, editable. , KBA , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.