- You configure a multi-path replication and create an alternate replication path for the primary database.
- You also create a replication filter with a table and bind it to the alternate replication path.
- When you run a DDL command including the table with the filter on the primary database, the command is replicated to both the default and alternate replication paths.
- As a result, a DSI thread executes the same DDL command on the replicate database twice and gets suspended due to an error.
- The following example is an error raised from a DSI thread when executing an alter table command to change a lock schema.
E. 2016/07/12 12:04:57. ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(103(1) ASE157.RDB) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5052)
Message from server: Message: 4963, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'Table 'test_table' is already locked in the desired locking scheme.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.