- You configure a multi-path replication and create an alternate replication path for the primary database.
- You also create a replication filter with a table and bind it to the alternate replication path.
- When you run a DDL command including the table with the filter on the primary database, the command is replicated to both the default and alternate replication paths.
- As a result, a DSI thread executes the same DDL command on the replicate database twice and gets suspended due to an error.
- The following example is an error raised from a DSI thread when executing an alter table command to change a lock schema.
E. 2016/07/12 12:04:57. ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(103(1) ASE157.RDB) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5052)
Message from server: Message: 4963, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'Table 'test_table' is already locked in the desired locking scheme.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.