- A problem has been identified with Auditing on a system.
- The auditing thread is stuck at 100% CPU Usage.
- There is a warning in the Central Management Console (CMC) auditing page that there may be data remaining in server buffers.
- Files remain in the auditing directory and are not written to the CMS database.
- Individual Auditees may not be writing to the cms database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
audit target trace , KBA , targeted , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.