In a print scenario using Adobe Document Service with S/4 HANA and/or ADS@HCP, to generate a spool or PDF, the following messages may be observed:
- Print preview from spool return following error:
"File /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/SPOOL00000XXXXX_00001.cfg cannot be opened"
- Only one .pcl spool file is created instead of 3 files .cfg .pcl .xfd
- The printer LOCL with device type SAPWIN cannot be used.
- Field "DOC_NUMBERS_OF_PAGES" cannot be changed since it is read only
- Field "OUTPUT_DATA" cannot be changed since it is read only
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP ADS@HCP
ADS, Adobe, AdobeDocumentServices, pcl, spool, S/4HANA, ADS@HCP, SAP Cloud Platform Forms by Adobe, SOMU, SOMU_DB, Output Control, Output Device, LOCL, SAPWIN, PURCHASE_ORDER, Purchase Order, Type G, Printing, cannot be opened, HANA Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA 1510, S/4 HANA 1610, , KBA , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-SRV-FP , Forms Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.