- Clients may appear to hang, whilst the ASE shows the client process as "AWAITING COMMAND".
- This can look like a programming mistake at the client side as the ASE shows no activity on the spid at all.
- However tracing of the network traffic involved shows valid requests being sent from clients to the ASE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
- Solaris on Intel
- Solaris on SPARC
CR800204, CR#800204, 800204, packets, dropped, Solaris , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.