- Clients may appear to hang, whilst the ASE shows the client process as "AWAITING COMMAND".
- This can look like a programming mistake at the client side as the ASE shows no activity on the spid at all.
- However tracing of the network traffic involved shows valid requests being sent from clients to the ASE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
- Solaris on Intel
- Solaris on SPARC
CR800204, CR#800204, 800204, packets, dropped, Solaris , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.