- How to delete or edit learning events (completion record)?
- This article explains how to delete an item completion status if, for example, it was incorrectly marked as completed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Navigate to Manage User Learning> Edit Learning History >
- Search for completed records using the filters available >
- Click "Edit" icon >
- Now you can edit the fields available in the below page and also add attachments >
- When you finish editing, click "Apply Changes" to save your modifications OR you can delete the record and confirm the action:
- This same process can be applied to External Learning Events.
- Items which had a class associated with it (the class ID is seen in the blue box above the "Summary" tab) will not have the "Completion Date" field available. As per the logic, the class will have a scheduled date and time to be complete, so this would not be editable.
lms, learning, history, event, editor, change, completion, date, modify, field, class, missing, edit, delete , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To