- How to edit a Learning Event/Completion Record in SuccessFactors Learning
- This KB article explains how to delete an item completion status if, for example, it was incorrectly marked as Completed
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Navigate to Manage User Learning> Edit Learning History
- Search for completed records using the filters available
- Click on "Edit" icon
- Now you can edit the fields available in the below page and also add attachments.
- When you finish editing, click on "Apply Changes" to save your modifications OR you can delete the record and confirm the action:
Note: This same process can be applied to External Learning Events.
sf, success factors, LMS, learning history, learning event editor, change, completion date, learning completion , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To