- When the CSI library is not part of the library search path, CTLIB raise some kind of 'generic' error message that does not really reflect the actual cause.
- Connecting to a server using password encryption for example, raises:
- CT-LIBRARY error: ct_connect(): protocol specific layer: internal Client Library error: There is a tds login error. The installed encryption handler returned a status that was not CS_SUCCEED.
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.016.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
CTLIB, ctlib, OCS, Software Developer Kit, ASE, Sybase, CR#794576, CR794576, 794576 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.