It is noticed that when creating a Goods Receipt for a Purchase Order (PO) with delivery costs (freights) maintained in the Condition tab, the system will not post the GR costs (DCGR) in the PO history tab (table EKBZ).
- PO is using Multiple Account Assignment (MAA)
- GR is non-valuated (flag EKPO-WEUNB)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MAA, EKPO-WEUNB, GR non-valuated, DCGR, PO history, Mehrfachkontierung, multiple account assignment, freight condition, delivery cost, LOG_MM_MAA_1, SFW5, EKBZ, EKBE, MSEG. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-GR , Interface - Goods receipt , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , MM-PUR-GF-EKBE , Purchase order history , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.