- You need to connect to SAP SuccessFactors (SF) from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- You are not sure of the URL and information required.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
SAP Analytics Cloud connects to SAP SuccessFactors using the SAP SuccessFactors OAuth 2.0 application.
More details can be found in the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Developer Guide and SAP Analytics Cloud documentation: Import Data Connection to SAP SuccessFactors (or Import Data Connection to SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics).
- Log into SAP SuccessFactors.
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage OAuth2 Client Applications and select + Register Client Application.
- Follow the steps indicated in the guide.
Note that these screenshots are only a guideline taken on January 2017.
These steps may change. Please, follow the steps indicated in the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Developer Guide documentation to confirm you are following the correct steps (See Registering your OAuth Client Application).
- Generate the X.509 certificate.
- After completing the details for the certificate, download it.
- Register this client that will be available in the list. Once registered, you can access the complete information required by SAP Analytics Cloud:
- Complete all the information required in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- URL: you can extract this information from the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite documentation.
Note: Remove the /odata/v2/ form the URL.
- User ID: User account able to query SAP SuccessFactors.
- API Key: Obtained from the registered client for SAP BusinessObjects Cloud. It is also called API Key in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Private Key: this is the .pem certificate that you downloaded from the registered client.
- Company ID: this is your SuccessFactors company ID .
- Create a connection and import a model from SAP SuccessFactors: SAP Analytics Cloud (YouTube video)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SFSF, successfactors, EPM, SAP, Cloud, Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, Planning, EPM-ODS,Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, connecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC , KBA , about hcm suite odata apis , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To