When you use HTTPS URL to access services in AS ABAP directly or via SAP Web Dispatcher, you get a warning:
- There is a problem with this website's security certificate
- The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
- The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificaty authority.
- The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
- Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate
SAP Netweaver, release independent.
security certificate, HTTPS, SSL. Solman_setup certificate error, DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA , KBA , no client cert , this site is not secure , BC-SEC-SSF , Secure Store and Forward , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.