- Open Content Network (OCN) or External type Items are not being displayed in the Library
- Open Content Network (OCN) or External type Items are not searchable in the Library
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning User
- Access the Library
- Search for the specific Item or search the complete Library to see that the Items are not there
- The property 'catalogSearchCategories[External]' is set to 'false' in the LIBRARY property file.
- The OCN courses were not placed into the Library, as OCN courses are not automatically set to any Library.
Checking the LIBRARY properties configuration:
- Navigate to Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit the LIBRARY property file
- Search for 'catalogSearchCategories[External]' and change the setting from 'false' to 'true'
- Apply Changes
If the OCN or External courses were not added to the Library:
Please see the User Assistance Documentation (login may be required)
Note: Open Content Network Items are not automatically added to a specific Library as there is no configuration. Raise an enhancement request to change this behavior. Steps to raise an enhancement request are outlined in 2090228
SAP SF success factors lms learning OCN External Course External-Course courses MOOCs HARVARDMM HMM EDX LinkedIN LIL lynda Not in Catalog missing, added , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-OCN , Open Content Network , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem