Admin cannot see "Close scheduled offering" and "Cancel scheduled offering" options under "ACTIONS" menu.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to any affected Scheduled Offering
- Check Actions menu
- You can see that the option for closing and cancelling scheduled offering are missing
This is caused by the fact that affected scheduled offering has been closed already.
As soon as scheduled offering has been closed, option for cancelling and closing are not visible anymore. This is expected.
Tips to identify if the offering is closed or Learning is already recorded:
- Click View All and search for the field "closed" = see the value in 65001 is YES (another field to look for is CANCELLED in case CLOSED = NO)
- The user icons under registration are green. When learning is not recorded or pending survey completion, the icons are grey
- Initiate evaluation is greyed out
Actions missing, action menu, cannot cancel, close, scheduled offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem