and implemented all configurations you do not get any error, but it still requests the basic authentication.
Is this what you can expect ?
There is no error, you have to login two times with different logins.
- first login to HCP using SAP IdP
- second login to back end system
but you do not expect the second step, it should not happen.
- you did not configure the certificate mapping correctly
- or the cloud connector system certificate has expired
- HANA Cloud Connector version 2.7.2
SCPms, HANA Cloud Connector, SAML, Principal Propagation failing, certificate, trust, ABAP, match, subject, ICM log, log level, ABAP, map, authenticated user , KBA , MOB-CLD-SEC , CP mobile service for dev & ops security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.