Picklists stored as text can now be treated as a number data type in Calculated Columns in Online Report Designer
Online Report Designer
- Before 1511: The picklist columns can not be used in calculated column, with their raw data type which is number. It was always present as the String , which is the run type data type for such columns.
- After 1511: Picklist can be treated as a number field when needing to perform a mathematical calculation on a pick list field.
- Limitation: The feature is available only for Adhoc Live data.
- Create a calculated column and add a picklist field which was giving the text value.
- Double click on the field and change the Function to "Raw value".
- Once you change the Function, the calculated column will show the Numerical value associated with the text field.
Online Report Designer Picklist raw data Raw Value , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Product Enhancement