Application not rendering correctly when launched in Portal Content Area on using Ajax Standards Mode Framework Page in IE 11.
Some of the issue seen are :
- Blank Content area is seen
- The buttons and the links in the application are not responsive.
- Distorted/Broken look of the application
- Text input in the filed is not possible in the application.
KM Iviews uses HTMLB which requires Quirks mode of rendering. Some of the issues seen with KM iviews are :
- Context Menu not expanding on clicking
- Document links in the iview are not clickable
- Grey small box at the left corner of Iview
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, quirks, standards, htmlb, context menu, KM iview, Knowledge Management, Ajax, KM iview, links, Launch in New Window, Display in Portal Content area, Display in Separate Headerless Portal Window, Knowledge Management, content area, blank content area, buttons not responsive, links not working, Grey box, gray, Internet explorer, IE 11, IE 10, Chrome, Mozilla, rectangle , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-KM-CNT , Content (iViews, Pages, Worksets) , EP-PDK-HBJ , HTMLB Business for Java , EP-PIN-URL , HTTP Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.