- The "Start Course" button is missing when BizX and/or LMS users (or administrators) proxy into a user account.
- In the BizX Platform, the error message "The requested operation is not available" is displayed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the instance as an Admin
- Select a user
- Click Launch Proxy
- Review the Learning Plan of the user and try launching the online courses available.
- No button is displayed to launch the online content.
This is an expected behavior of the system.
- Administrators and users are unable to launch online content on a Learning Plan when they proxy in as a user.
- Allowing them to complete learning could compromise the integrity of the data regarding the completion of online courses.
Example: if an admin proxies as a user and completes an item, there would be no way to track who has actually taken the course.
SF Success Factors LMS Learning continue, resume, proxy, survey, launch course item compliance, The requested operation is not available, course , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem