Once an employee enrolls for a benefit and the enrollment is approved, he or she will receive an email notification regarding the same. You can specify the mail format and details of fields that must be included in the email.
For an employee to receive an email the admin must have performed the following settings:
- Selected Yes in Enrollment Required field on Create Benefit screen
- Activated Email Notification for Enrollment field on Create Benefit screen.
- Maintained the employee’s business email id in personal information page. Note that, email to personal mail id is not possible.
- Maintained at least one contact detail with a valid email id in the Useful Contact section while creating the benefit. The system uses this email id to send the email to the employee.
If there are more than one contact person’s detail maintained here, the system uses the first contact person’s email id.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Benefits
- Email Notifications
Enabling Email Notification after Enrollment, custom, template , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.