How to Enable Intelligent Services?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Upgrade Center should be used to turn on Intelligent Services.
These features are enabled when Intelligent Services turned on via Upgrade Center:
- Business Process Engine
- Generic Objects
- Attachment Manager
- Intelligent Services Center and Intelligent Services
When Intelligent Services is enabled via Provisioning, these dependencies are not turned on. It can easily make Intelligent Services unusable. Intelligent services should never be enabled via Provisioning directly.
Permission settings not appearing in Manage Permission Roles after upgrade
- Confirm if upgrade was completed via provisioning if so follow process below to upgrade via upgrade center
- Uncheck the "Enable Intelligent Services Center (ISC) from provisioning
- Logon to instance --> Admin Center --> Click on Upgrade Center
- Search for Intelligent services Center and click on Upgrade now button
- Check Manage Permission Roles and permission for Intelligent services should now be visible under Administrative Permissions
- Bell notification icon gets displayed if Intelligent Services is turned on.
- The only way that the Bell Notification icon can display in the header while proxied is if the Global Notifications through Intelligent Services is supported by the company
Admin Guide Setting Up Intelligent Services: Setting Up Intelligent Services
Intelligent Services, Intelligent, Intelligence, Upgrade Center, Features, Enable, bell, bell notification , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , Problem