- A dump "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" is raised from program SAPLCOBH with message number "CO 888".
- This can happen from a number of transactions which will trigger the update of a PM order (CAT9, IW41, IW32, IP10, IP11U etc.).
- The error text states "Error reading order header with index".
- The steps which lead to the dump might not be known (issue might not be reproducible).
- An example of a dump produced when running transaction CAT9 is shown below.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Form caufv_upd_IH, form caufv_upd, caufv_bt, CO_ZV_ORDER_POST, PP-SFC, LCOBHFIH, LCOBHIC2, CO888, CAT9, IW41, IW32, IP10, IP11U, user exits, userexit, enhancement, not released.
, KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-WOC-JC , Confirmations , CA-TS-PM , Integration Plant Maintenance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.