- Report RSCMST fails
Content repository <repository name> does not exist
Message No. CMS106
- While displaying documents via application transactions
Error during import of physical document (<repository name>, <PHIO ID>) from cluster table <content table name>
Message No. 1R512
- A repository is defined with type "SAP System database" and it is displayed as active in transaction OAC0
- The service /sap/bc/contentserver is used to display documents from this repository
- The service /sap/bc/contentserver is maintained according to KBA 1898201
- SAML or SAML2 configuration is used
KBA , BC-SRV-KPR , Knowledge Provider , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.