How to correct exchange rates in Currency Exchange Rate table?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Updating the Currency Exchange Rate is quite straight forward. It is best practice that when inserting a new exchange rate that it is done on specific dates throughout the year. Some customers might maintain this once yearly (inserting a record as of the 1st January of each year) or even monthly.
Either way, please remember to always consider this data is Effective Dated.
Via the UI
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data
- Select "Currency Exchange Rate" object
- Select the exchange rate you wish to modify
- Use "Insert New Record" and be careful to specify the Effective Date of the new record (what date should the system use this new exchange rate from).
- Click Save
- Go to Admin Center > Import and Export Data
- Export Currency Exchange Rate
- Include dependencies – No
- Include immutable Ids – No
- Select all records - Yes
2384564 - Currency Exchange Rate: Import Error: Exchange rate with the same source currency and target currency is not allowed
ec, currency exchange rate, currency conversion , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-CAL , Calculated - Pay Comp Groups, Compa/ Range & Charts , Problem