- Derived_stat() is a statistical function that reports information related to data distribution in a table structure.
- You want to run the derived_stat() statistical report to determine if a table needs reorg rebuild by verifying the derived_stats() output.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5.X and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.X
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
derived stats, dpcr, drcr, ipcr, lgio, sput, table fragmentation, DOL, APL, table type, lock scheme, data page, reorg rebuild, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.