- Derived_stat() is a statistical function that reports information related to data distribution in a table structure.
- You want to run the derived_stat() statistical report to determine if a table needs reorg rebuild by verifying the derived_stats() output.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5.X and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.X
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
derived stats, dpcr, drcr, ipcr, lgio, sput, table fragmentation, DOL, APL, table type, lock scheme, data page, reorg rebuild, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.