- Headlines created by an Headlines Admin and subscribed to a role is not getting drill down by the users assigned to this role.
- Page says "You are not currently Subscribed to any Headlines. Please go to My Subscription to select some Headlines"
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to a user with whom the Headline is subscribed.
- Add the Headline to Homepage and Click on the Headline.
- New page will open with a message "You are not currently Subscribed to any Headlines. Please go to My Subscription to select some Headlines".
The issue occur when a Headline is subscribed to a role which itself has a permission of Headlines Admin.
The users assigned to the role( with which Headline is subscribed) needs to maunally go to My Subscription and add the Headline through a setting. ( Described in Resolution section).
User unable to drill the Subscribed Headline needs to follow the below steps in order to resolve the issue.
1. Go to Headlines.
2. My Subscriptions.
3. Under My Subscription section, select the checkbox Include/Exclude Company Subscriptions to enable/disable the Headlines created and subscribed bu other Admins.
Workforce Analytics Headlines Subscriptions , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem