- Company admins only able to create the Subgroup
- Group admins not getting - create subgroup option
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- User A have granted user B to be an admin in one of the groups
- Now, the Group admin rights have been transferred to user B and is expected to get all functionalities in that very Group.
- User B tried to create a Sub group, but doesn't see any option there:
- Both user A and B being the admin of the group, User A only sees the option to create a subgroup,
- user A - SAP Jam Company Admin.
- user B - Normal user > Later got promoted as Group admin.
Enable users to create their own groups: Select this option to allow users to create their own groups. If deselected, only SAP Jam administrators can create groups.
If you want your non SAP Jam company admins to be able to create groups, please enable the below mentioned feature:
- Navigate to Jam Admin console -> Product Setup -> Features
- Select the option "Enable users to create their own groups"
jam sub group, create jam sub group , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , Problem