You wish to increase the Memory (RAM) of the Local Atom in Dell Boomi.
- If you need to process very high volumes of data and/or large data sets, you may need to increase the amount of memory available to the Atom or Molecule.
- The -Xmx setting sets the maximum amount of memory allocated per JVM.
- The number is specified in megabytes.
- For a 32-bit Atom, the default is 512 MB and the highest recommended setting is 1024 MB.
- A 64-bit Atom is able to use more memory as long as it is available on the machine. A server usually needs 1 GB for the operating system; the rest of the memory can be allocated to the JVM.
Dell Boomi AtomSphere all versions
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BPI , Dell & Boomi Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.