In DP80, when creating a Quotation from a Service Order, using control key SM03, with PR service lines, the target quantity displayed is only 1.
- In DP80, the system prevents creation of a Quotation from a Service Order with the following error message;
"Quotation creation only possible for revenue-bearing service orders
Message no. AD01260
A quotation can only be created for a revenue-bearing service order."
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
DIP Profile, ODP2, ODP1, COSP, AFFV, VBAP-ZMENG, VBAP-KWMENG, AD01260, AD01 260, DP80, SM03, quotation, service order, RRB , KBA , PS-REV , Revenues and Eamings , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.