In DP80, when creating a Quotation from a Service Order, using control key SM03, with PR service lines, the target quantity displayed is only 1.
- In DP80, the system prevents creation of a Quotation from a Service Order with the following error message;
"Quotation creation only possible for revenue-bearing service orders
Message no. AD01260
A quotation can only be created for a revenue-bearing service order."
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
DIP Profile, ODP2, ODP1, COSP, AFFV, VBAP-ZMENG, VBAP-KWMENG, AD01260, AD01 260, DP80, SM03, quotation, service order, RRB , KBA , PS-REV , Revenues and Eamings , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.