Objective List View Report and Objective Dashboard 1.0 missing Employees although :
1. Employees have Objectives.
2. User running the report has permission to view the Objectives.
3. Appropriate Filter and Date Range is selected while running the List Report.
List View Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Objective List Report
- Select the Process consisting of the Goal Template
- Select the appropriate Filters and date range
- Run the Report.
- Report is missing many Employees in the output( although they have Objectives)
Most Probable reason of the issue is
1. No due date set for the Goal Plan assigned to Employees.
2. "Due Date" selected for the setting for Dashboard Dates under Admin Center -> Performance Management Date Range -> Goals Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Goal's.
List View and Dashboard 1.0 takes the setting above and look for a due date for the Goal Plan and since the Goal plan has No Due Date configured therefore Objective List View and Dashboard will not populate data for the Employees.
In order to get the data in Objective List View and Objective Dashboard 1.0 you need to change the date criteria under Performance Management Date Range -> Goals Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Goal's from Due date to something else.
Objective List View Objective Dashboard 1.0 Employees missing No data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem