- How do we deactivate all the notifications sent by a Learning Instance?
- How to disable emails as part of the Learning pre/post-refresh activity?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Please do follow below steps to disable all the notifications sent from LMS Instance.
- Navigate to System Administration > Configuration > Global Application Settings and select the Mail tab.
- Ensure that ‘Enable Mail’ option is checked so your system can send notifications.
- If you want to disable the e-mail notifications, you just need to check Disabled
Note that this is a general setting. For specific notifications other settings may apply such as disabling the Learning Plan Notification Automatic Process. Check the Trigger Map to see how specific notifications are sent by the system and disable them per the particular trigger. Some notifications cannot be disabled and are automatically sent by the system as long as Global Notifications are enabled.
PS. Please note that once it's turned off, no emails will be generated nor sent. Hence, it's expected that, only after it's turned back on, emails will start to be generated and sent again.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, disable, enable, global variables, notifications, email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To