As it’s not preferred to delete any LMS Entity we suggest to deactivate them instead.
In case we need to deactivate more than one user then we can follow below Resolution.
Successfactors Learning (LMS)
Learning Management System
1. Navigate to System Admin > Tools > Import Data >
2. Click on "Download Template" and click on "User" from the drop-down, Click Submit.
3. Once you get the template, Please do navigate to Admin > Users > download all the users here on an excel.
4. Based on your requirement please do copy paste the users to inactivate (Only the "required" fields) on the template downloaded.
5. Re-Import it back using the "Import Data" tool.
This procedure will deactivate the users on the list which you have uploaded.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To