While the certificate of completion for items in Global Variables is defined or at the item level directly before the item is assigned to the user, and user has successfully completed the items, the printer icon to print the certificate is not displayed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into BizX
- Navigate to Learning
- In Learning History tile, click on "View All"
- Notice that Action column does not show "Print Icon" option for each course in learning history
The icon is unavailable due to missing workflow within the role.
- Please follow the below steps to enable the printer icon from the employees completed work transcript.
- Login as an LMS admin.
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management > Search for the user role (filter the role type to user) and click on Edit icon on the particular role.
- Click Workflows tab then on 'add one or more from list' link
- Search for workflow 'Run User Certificate of Completion Learning Event Report' under 'Reports' section.
- Check the Add checkbox and click on Apply Changes.
- Learning currently uses a single workflow, Run User Certificate of Completion History Record Report, that controls the Certificate generation. If it's removed from the User's Role, users won't be able to print certificates neither for Items nor Programs.
- Also, there is not an option to hide/remove the print certificate button/option of some completed Items/Programs from Learning History after already printed.
- Note this is not available for external events as per KBA 2475493.
This is the current the System Standard behavior and may require an Enhancement Idea in SuccessFactors community. See more details under See Also section.
2475493 - Problem with button "Print Certificate" on Learning History
sap sf success factors lms learning printer icon print Run User Certificate of Completion Learning Event Report role workflow printing Program Item Hide Remove Button Option cert , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem