- After an error free installation of SAP Lumira, server for BI Platform to a clustered environment the following is seen in the CMC:
404 Missing page
- Lumira Desktop
- Lumira Server, for BI Platform
- Incorrect installation Of Lumira Server for BI Platform in multi-node BI Platform environment.
- During process of fixing some upgrade related issues, Lumira webapplication was unselected in Lumira install Modify.
Please follow the steps below, if Lumira needs to be kept:
- In the host where the Tomcat Web Server runs, start the Lumira Server for BI platform setup and uncheck all components, except the Web Application and complete the install.
- This must be performed for all Tomcat hosts in a clustered environment.
Uninstalling Lumira is not recommended, please see the below KBA for an alternative:
2549112 - How to uninstall SAP Lumira for the BI Platform
Modify Lymira installation (base install) on the server where tomcat is installed to make sure all web application components are selected.
LS4BIP error deploy install run configuration dummy dumy , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , Problem