- Unable to access the Relay Server Status pages.
- 404 error is returned when trying to access the status pages.
- Failed state store error in error log.
Failed to attach to Relay Server state store, pid: #####
- Running Apache in the foreground allows you to access the status pages.
- Need to run Apache as a daemon (service).
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.x
- Relay Server
- Red Hat 7
- CentOS 7
Sybase, Relay Server, failed state store, status pages, RS, SA, RHEL, Centos, PrivateTmp, foreground, daemon , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-RS , Relay Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.