- Unable to access the Relay Server Status pages.
- 404 error is returned when trying to access the status pages.
- Failed state store error in error log.
Failed to attach to Relay Server state store, pid: #####
- Running Apache in the foreground allows you to access the status pages.
- Need to run Apache as a daemon (service).
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.x
- Relay Server
- Red Hat 7
- CentOS 7
Sybase, Relay Server, failed state store, status pages, RS, SA, RHEL, Centos, PrivateTmp, foreground, daemon , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-RS , Relay Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.